The Barbell Anchor
The Barbell Anchor
Taking barbell storage to a whole new level, The Barbell Anchor is a unique mount designed to maximize storage space and minimize the hassle of moving barbells in and out of your power rack.
The ability to top mount The Barbell Anchor to your power rack allows you to store your most used barbells, regular and specialty, in your rack but out of the way.
Sold as a pair.
The Barbell Anchor is assembled by hand in Mission Viejo, CA USA.
Ships in 2-4 weeks.
- Designed, fabricated and assembled in the USA.
- Compatible with most 5/8" and 1" Power racks
- Available in multiple powder coat options
- Stores 2 barbells*
- 0.1875" thick Steel
- Protective .234" barbell liner
- Mounting bolts are zinc plated
- Height: 9"
- Width: 8.3"
Confirmed Compatible Racks:
- Rogue Monster and Monster Lite
- REP PR5000 and PR4000
- Titan X-3 and TITAN Series, T-2 & T-3 (please note in the special instructions if you have one of these racks)
- Bells of Steel Lite Commercial and Hydra Series
- If you don't see your rack listed, please send us a message.
Always exercise caution when storing or retrieving barbells from The Barbell Anchor. Darko Lifting recommends only using The Barbell Anchor on 6-post racks or racks that are bolted to the ground.
Darko Lifting is not responsible for any injury caused by improper use of The Barbell Anchor and by purchasing you are agreeing that Darko Lifting is not liable in any way for any personal injury or injury caused by use of The Barbell Anchor.
* Storing 2 barbells is dependent on the size and shape of a barbell and may limit the holder to 1.
Review by Brandon Campbell aka Basement Brandon
The barbell anchors are perfect for getting my barbell out of the way without having to remove it from the rack. I have a barbell for bench and squats inside my rack and a separate barbell out of the rack for overhead presses. I used to have to remove my barbell from inside the rack to use my attached lat pulldown and low row. Now with the Darko anchors, I do not have to maneuver that barbell out!
I was looking for a storage solution for my Olympic bars. Got tired of tripping over them when not In use. I found these anchors on Amazon and decided to give them a try. Wow, do I love them! I recommend highly!
I was hooked after buying the Dock attachment - the anchor completes my assembly system - one thought - the anchor hangs lower than you might assume so i would recommend the single anchor.
These made all the difference. They are well built and perfect for my 1” 3x3 rack